at Brickell Brands, LLC in South Portland, Maine, United States
Reports To: Production Manager
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Role: Individual Contributor
What This Role Does:
- Managing the mixing and preparation of raw materials in large increments to be packaged as final product
- Working on the production line to assemble the finished product to be shipped to customers worldwide
- Oversee basic level of machinery and production technology to ensure all equipment is running smoothly and efficiently
- Manage personal and company standards of quality control by ensuring all aspects of production are produced correctly, i.e, packaged, sealed, filled, labeled and scented correctly. This is done by following SOPs and Brickell standards of operations.
- Assist in movement of inventory and raw materials, sometimes utilizing large storage and mixing drums, pallet jacks, and pallets
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a production environment preferred
- Comfortable with basic computer, math, and problem solving skills
Qualities for Success:
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic combined with a "team-first" mentality
- An effective time manager who is able to drive multiple projects forward at once
- Adaptable to varying changes of responsibilities and duties
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to operate machinery and basic hand/power tools, as well as use industrial chemicals to clean, sanitize, etc.
- Ability or willingness to learn to operate pallet jacks, scales and other warehouse and manufacturing equipment, including electric powered equipment
- Manual dexterity as needed to operate a variety of machinery/equipment and perform movements associated with manufacturing
- Able to handle repetitive motions on a continuous basis while working in a warehouse/production environment for up to 10 hours per shift.
- Able to handle loud noises for the duration of shift (Ear protection will be provided).
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and have sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a warehouse environment; walk, stand, and sit for prolonged periods of time; frequently stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, reach, and twist; push, pull, & lift, with or without reasonable accommodation.