at Alliance Physical Therapy Partners in South Portland, Maine, United States
Lead Worker Compensation Specialist/Physical Therapist
South Portland & Surrounding Areas
Check out our Back in Motion clinics here: https://mainephysicaltherapy.com/
Salary range: Negotiable and highly competitive!
Join a team that puts its people first and truly cares about YOU.
Back in Motion, an Alliance Physical Therapy Partner, is looking for a Physical Therapist to join our team!
What’s so great about this place?
Back in Motion and Alliance Physical Therapy Partners (APTP) welcomes you to become part of a growing team led by clinicians. A place where integrity, respect, humility and honesty define our partnerships. You’ll be offered a multitude of benefits and incentives to take care of you and your loved ones, with plenty of paid time off for life, vacations, and rest. We pride ourselves on leading the industry in rewarding your exceptional work, personally, professionally, and financially.
What is in it for me?
We offer a culture that is 100% invested in your growth and success. You’ll become a partner where you can fulfill your passion and provide world-class patient care.
We encourage and support life-long learning through mentorship, unlimited continuing education, and formal leadership training. You’ll be part of a growing company with many opportunities to advance your career when the time is right for you. Your patient visit volume will be below industry standards. We understand you need time to focus on the patient and the flexibility to manage life’s curve balls.
APTP provides an upbeat, positive, and family-like environment. We are your home away from home. We are seeking individuals with the same drive, passion, and enthusiasm for helping patients every day.
Why we are world class:
• Competitive pay and all-clinic bonus incentive plan
• Industry-leading benefits package including 401K, medical, dental, vision, PTO and paid holidays
• Unlimited continuing education perks, including MedBridge subscription
• Clinical Operations Leadership Development (COLD) program
• Formal and customized mentorship programThis Physical Therapy position is a great opportunity to attain a unique leadership role and ability for immediate impact within the company. The Physical Therapy-Director of Work Comp role will be responsible for improving clinical processes and referral volume of Workers’ Compensation patients. The WC Director will treat Work Comp patients as well as educate clinicians, front office coordinators and operational leaders on best practices to manage the work comp patient. They will develop and maintain relationships with Workers Compensation referral sources including Nurse Case Managers, Adjustors, Attorneys and Occupational Medicine Physicians. What is Expected?
+ Evaluate and treat physical therapy patients in an Outpatient PT clinic
+ Oversee Work Comp operations that may include supporting clinical work comp leads, scheduling, conflict resolution, plan of care and quality assurance
+ Perform audits on worker compensation cases
+ Ensure compliance with plan of care and that proper documentation is intact
+ Ensure communication with NCM/ADJ and other relevant parties involved in the case
+ Educate and train clinical staff on Work Comp processes and procedures
+ Build and develop relationships with Worker Compensation referral sources
+ Drive appropriate transition from acute PT to work conditioning program or FCE within clinic locations
+ Perform other duties as directed per program needs
+ Travel regionally as neededQualifications:
+ Excellent communication and organization skills
+ Good time-management skills
+ Knowledge of best practices for treating the worker comp patient
+ Licensed Physical Therapist
+ Preferable to be able to perform Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs)
+ Preferable 1 year experience in workers compensation outpatient care
Powered by JazzHR