at CTG in Portland, Maine, United States
iSeries Support Specialist
Jan 18, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a iSeries Support Specialist!
Pay Rate: based on experience
- Responsible for System i Support, including incoming tickets and solving client requests, and building and supporting LPARS
- Prepare and update services, management of the change process, and management of performance of System i-systems and services.
- Apply System i technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of System i products and solutions (including sizing, troubleshooting and critical client situations)
- IBM i Engineering/Platform Support
- IBM i Administration
- IBM i Day to Day Operational Support
- Design, Solution and Implement customer projects and initiatives
- Provide as technical lead for Offshore team
- Train Offshore team on how to perform he “more complex” efforts as required
- Cloud Knowledge and Experience
For immediate consideration please email email@example.com
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It’s a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
- Job Function: Helpdesk & Technical Support
- Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No