at Vortex Services, LLC in Livermore, Maine, United States
**STABLE JOB INDUSTRY**
Want to be part of one of the country’s fastest growing infrastructure businesses? The Vortex Companies, LLC delivers cutting edge trenchless technologies and turnkey services to make the worlds water cleaner and we’re growing every day! We think BIG about solving the world’s toughest challenges in failing water, sewer and industrial infrastructure.
At Vortex, you will be surrounded with a culture that puts your safety first in all we do. If you like a fast-paced environment, a team structure that provides support, training, and development, then apply today!
Duties include but are not limited to: Willing to train the right candidate!
- Operation and maintenance of all equipment
- Performs all work tasks required to support execution of sewer maintenance, inspection and/or rehabilitation pipeline tasks
- Makes routine decisions and takes direction from supervision.
- Able to work in the elements - extreme cold and heat for long duration.
- Can lift, push/pull, carry 50 lbs.
Skills and Specifications
- Capable of following instructions and on-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic or advanced math skills.
- Ability to operate a variety of simple and complex tools.
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a physical labor position and/or outdoor construction preferred.
- Ability to work overtime and out of town.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test, D.O.T. physical and driver’s license check for past 36 months without any suspensions or major traffic violations (D.O.T. requirements).
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday and includes shift work, weekends, evenings, holidays - Flexibility is required as job duties demand.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including health, vision, and dental insurance, 401K retirement plan, income protection insurance, off the job accident insurance, PTO and more!
Vortex Services, LLC, A Vortex Company and all subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account