at Hospice of Southern Maine in Scarborough, Maine, United States
Hospice of Southern Maine is seeking a full time Team Assistant responsible to support efficient workflow and communications, as well as administrative duties for the clinical department and stakeholders of HSM. This position also serves as back up to the Access Coordinator on an as needed basis.
1. Provides back up for scheduling activities for all disciplines within the clinical team.
2. Collaborates, coordinates and communicates with all members of the IDT to ensure continuity of care for patients and families.
3. Provides back-up for assistance with the Access Department referral process to ensure that all referrals are entered, processed, and scheduled per HSM policy.
4. Communicates staffing needs (caseload and patient acuity fluctuations) to the Clinical Services Manager /designee.
5. Promptly answers and triages all incoming phone calls directed from Access Department.
6. Performs diversified administrative duties, which includes but not limited to: copying, faxing, and managing office machines to facilitate the efficient workflow for clinical services, and HSM.
7. Orders and maintains inventory (medical and non-medical supplies), as well as additional administrative tasks for the Home Program needs.
Please visit our website for a full description at: http://www.hospiceofsouthernmaine.org/careers/available-positions
High School Diploma (or equivalent); college experience preferred. Minimum 1 year experience in a medical office environment required. Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) required. Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required. Valid driver’s license with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or agency requirements and is in good working order.
We offer a competitive benefits and wages package including Health Insurance with HRA, Life and AD&D insurance, Dental, Short-Term and Long Term Disability, Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance for you, your spouse and/or child(ren), earned time-off, Flexible Spending Accounts, and employer-matched 403(b) Retirement Plan.
Hospice of Southern Maine is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act, the Maine Human Rights Act, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact the Human Resources Office at 207-289-3640 or by e-mail for assistance. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account