at PeopleReady in Bangor, Maine, United States
PeopleReady of Bangor, ME is now hiring Event Workers!
Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No resume or interview required – yep, you read that right.
As a PeopleReady associate you’ll benefit from:
- The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often as you want.
- Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
- The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
- The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app, JobStack!
The pay rate for this job is $16 / hour
What you’ll be doing as a Event Worker:
- Assisting with site setup, working under the mentorship of the event manager
- Taking pride in the details of customer service
- Unload trucks and put equipment in staging areas where it will be erected or assembled
- Building tents, putting up the pipe and drape configuration that creates trade show booths, setting up tables and chairs,
- Assisting with take down of events, taking inventory of all items and packing them so they are ready for easy use at the next event
Shift Timings: 1st Shift (Day)
- Experience working with events or other fast-paced industry preferred
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
Ready to take control of the way you work?
Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today. In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are required!
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.