at TEMPO, Inc. in Caribou, Maine, United States
Food Service Associate
TEMPO Employment Services – Caribou, ME
Immediate opening for a Food Service Associate to work for a well-established facility in Caribou. Both daytime and evening shifts are available. Previous food service experience helpful, but not required. Full-Time/Days; 5:30 AM – 7:00 PM; $15.00/hr.
The Food Service Associate will prepare meals and serve a wide range of food to visitors and staff at the facility. Workers will be responsible for the setup of equipment and displays, as well as maintaining a clean and orderly environment. All employees will be required follow strict health and sanitation regulations as directed by their supervisor.
- Set up food service, kitchen, or salad area facilities in accordance with area-specific needs.
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of hot and cold meat and vegetable dishes, beverages, salads, sandwiches, salad dressings, and/or other similar food items.
- Serve food items to customers from counters and/or steam tables in accordance with specific instructions, ensuring that appropriate portions are served.
- Check food and ingredients for temperature and/or signs of contamination. Ensure appropriate disposal of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
- Replenish food, condiments, silverware, glassware, dishes, and trays at serving stations.
- Clean, wash and maintain work areas, including floors, facilities, pots, pans, service ware, utensils, and equipment.
- Collect and place garbage and trash in designated containers.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- COVID-19 vaccination required.
- Prior experience with food preparation, serving, and quality standards strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education preferred.
Schedule: Full-time/Days; 5:30 AM – 2:00 PM (Morning Shift) or 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM (Evening Shift)
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.