at Maximus in Houlton, Maine, United States
Maximus is currently looking for a Social Work Case Manager to join our team. The Social Worker will be responsible for conducting field assessments as well as ensuring quality standards, supporting activities, and attending monthly assessor calls.
This is a hybrid remote opportunity with travel required; must live in Maine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts IDD assessments in the field at a rate of 8 assessments per week, or at a rate conducive to assisting Ascend in maintaining contractual obligations for assessment volumes, while adhering to submission deadlines, and responding to QA feedback in a timely fashion
- Participates in training and support activities
- Works with Trainer and Ops Manager during new assessor QCI
- Learns the scheduling process and provides scheduling assistance as needed
- Communicates any concerns directly to the Ops Manager and Scheduling Supervisor in a timely manner and works collaboratively to ensure success with scheduling and completing assessments
- Ensures quality standards and works with quality assurance team members as needed
- Responds to quality feedback to in a timely manner
- Provides other assistance to the QA team as needed. Attends and participates in team meetings and trainings as required, including, but not limited to, monthly assessor quality calls, reviewer calls, and State trainings
- Must successfully complete assessor training courses and maintain acceptable quality standards as demonstrated by quality review ratings, satisfaction surveys, and IRQR scores
- Must diligently seek to establish and maintain ongoing rapport with local stakeholders (e.g., supports coordinators, State Contract Officers, and provider agency staff), representing Ascend Maximus professionally and collegially in both mannerism and attire, bringing any identified concerns immediately to the supervisor’s attention