at Irving Oil in Brewer, Maine, United States
Seasonal Fuel Delivery Drivers
As a seasonal driver, you’ll enjoy great benefits, a new sign-on bonus program, regularly scheduled hours and competitive rates of pay so you can spend more time with the ones you love. A typical day consists of driving and dispensing home heating products to our residential and commercial customers.
Irving Oil Seasonal Driver advantage:
- New Sign on Bonus!
- New Starting Wages
- Local routes and geography
- Strong safety culture
- Health & Dental
- Paid Holidays
- Full time or part time flexible hours available
- Oil & Propane discounts!
How you’ll succeed in this role:
- Safely driving oil, propane and diesel truck to local customers
- Perform all work in accordance with Irving safety procedures
- Represents the company professionally and respectfully in all interactions with customers
- Attends and participates in company training programs
- Uses manifest to plan daily delivery route and loads truck with required product
- Completes daily shift report by verifying delivery tickets to Mid-Com system by product
- Attend training sessions and share knowledge with co-workers and customers
- Participate in night or weekend on-call schedule as necessary
- Active Commercial Driver’s License required - CDL -A or CDL - B
- Hazardous Materials and Tanker endorsements
- Proven safety record and a strong safety focus required
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required
- Basic mathematical skills are necessary
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions
- 2 years previous driving experience
Positions available at other locations throughout Maine, NH and Vermont.
If interested in hearing more about an exciting opportunity, please call/text:
Phil Oliveira 603-814-9345 or apply to www.irvingoil.com/careers