at Nouria Energy in Waterville, Maine, United States
If you have a good attitude, like working with people and are ready to work hard, you have come to the right place. Nouria Energy is committed to hiring quality people and taking good care of them so they will take good care of our customers. Customers visit our stores for much more than a good value on gasoline and products, they come for the value of a warm smile and courteous welcome.
Our Food Service Associates are responsible for the proper and efficient operation of the Food Service Station, during their shift, within company policy. This includes ensuring that the shift contributes to the increased profitability and growth of the store and ensuring our customer's needs are met every step of the way. We empower our employees/ team members to step outside the box to ensure we offer the best in class service to all of our customers each and every day.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Preparing all fresh made to order food items
- Maintaining all self-service food offerings including but not limited to Coffee, Fresh case items, dispensers, fountain machines, and condiment center
- Load product into fresh case as needed
- Operating the cash register
- Provide best in class customer service
- Maintain high levels of sanitation
- Assist in monitoring of inventory levels for freshness and availability
- Stocking: back stocking, filling condiments, filling, supplies, and rotating product by received date
- Provide the best customer experience to every customer
- Greet every customer with a smile and sincere greeting
- Suggest possible purchases to the customers and promote specials
- Assume full responsibility for the execution of Nouria's customer service program at the site level
Safety & Station Appearance
- Responsible for doing what is necessary to minimize the safety risks to employees, customers and suppliers.
- Assure all environmental and hazardous material regulations are strictly enforced
- Maintain safety and security of the store and document any accidents or incidents that occur
- Manage the maintenance of the customer environment inside and around the perimeter of the store
- Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently
- support implementation of the Nouria Safety and Health program
- Promptly Report workplace accidents, injuries, incidents, or illnesses
- Complete the new employee safety orientation procedure
- The use of gloves, hat/visor, and apron are required.
- General safety, sanitation and hygiene procedures.
- Product/production processes.
- Allergen & Food Safety Awareness
- Basic knowledge of the product, production processes and other techniques for maximizing the level of production.
- Ability to follow instructions and established procedures
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a team
- Awareness of sanitation and hygiene procedures and practices,
- Concern for the safety of self and co-workers and a responsible attitude.
- Ensures physical maintenance, safety, cleanliness, and attractiveness of all store facilities
- Performs other related duties as required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times
- Must be able to traverse and access all areas of the store
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Prolonged periods of standing
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.