at Vets Securing America in Sanford, Maine, United States
Full Job Description
VETS SECURING AMERICA
Founded in 2008, VSA is a nationwide security firm managed and staffed by veterans for veterans with the purpose of providing former military and law enforcement officers a stable and rewarding means of employment for transitioning into the private sector.
Security Officer Needed
Benefits, Uninforms Provided, Weekly Pay, and more!
- Monitoring flow of both foot and vehicle traffic in and out of the Facility
- Conduct Inspections of Freight Traffic
- Responding to emergency situations
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences Skills
- Patrols the facility and grounds by foot or vehicle, monitors security alarms and dispatch officers promptly to location(s) where needed, and report unsafe acts or conditions.
- Knowledge emergency procedures
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
- Securing the premises and personnel by staying on patrol
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with requirements.
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazard, unlock doors, security violations, blocked ingress, egress mechanical problems, and unauthorized individuals.
- Ensure the security, safety, and well-being of all personnel, visitors, and the premises.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Integrity and professionalism
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)