at Camden National Bank in Rockport, Maine, United States
We are seeking a Loan Servicing Associate to join our growing team! The Loan Servicing Associate will deliver the nation’s best banking experience by providing support to the various commercial lending departments within the bank. If you have an analytical mind, an attention to detail, and believe you would enjoy deciphering the verbiage of complex commercial loan structures, this position may be right for you! We encourage you to apply!
- Quality control all commercial loans on the Bank’s core system.
- Process loan modifications, renewals, etc. by accurately updating the Bank’s core system.
- Prepare and process loan payoff requests.
- File, continue and terminate UCC statements.
- Process incoming and outgoing participation payments.
- Multi-task and maintain a high level of organization to meet daily and monthly deadlines; especially during month-end activities.
- Communicate with lenders, branch staff, and other support areas to resolve customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Interacts harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of bank goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
- Performs additional duties as requested.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effectively uses technology to perform daily activities and service internal customers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys “behind the scenes” work environment
Employment with Camden National is on an at-will basis, meaning employment is not guaranteed for any specific period of time, and any employment relationship established may be terminated by either party at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Completion of an employment application is not a contract, express or implied, guaranteeing employment. Camden National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.