at CLYNK in Biddeford, Maine, United States
The Processing Lead is oversees a team of processors in our Biddeford Material Recovery Facility. During the off-season, the Lead will be a backup to the Operations Supervisor. During the busy season, the Lead will be asked to run selected shifts without a Supervisor present. Candidates must have prior experience as a Lead. Additionally, candidates must have a valid driver's license/transportation and be willing to drive Processors if they are in need of transport.
All Shifts available. Preference will be given to those candidates with forklift and/or box truck experience but we are willing to train candidates who are otherwise qualified.
The Lead must be able to assume full control for all activities within the warehouse during his or her shift:
· Meeting productivity goals
· Keeping up with incoming bags from the stores
· Keeping the machines in good condition and running properly
· Managing staffing levels (call outs, call ins)
· Maintaining safety practices
· Knowing when to call the Operations Supervisor or Maintenance Support for help
· Make sure baling function is being handled properly on the shift