at Woodfords Family Services in Brunswick, Maine, United States
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) - Home & Community Treatment (HCT)
Full-time: $1,000 Hiring Bonus and additional $1,500 after 6 months employment
Woodfords is actively hiring for open BHP positions within our HCT program in the Brunswick area, .
- $19.36 hourly with full productivity, and up to $33.00 per hour for additional incentive pay
- Weekday afternoons and evenings, and weekends
- Some flexibility
- Full-time at 30 to 40 hours weekly
Woodfords Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) in our HCT program:
- Work in a supportive environment with dynamic coworkers who also have a passion for helping children and teens
- Use your creativity, flexible-thinking, compassion, and understanding to help children and teens with special needs and their families
Woodfords offers paid time for completion of BHP certification and a pay increase when BHP certification is complete.
Continuing your education?
- Woodfords HCT BHPs are given priority when filling Master's level LMSW and LCPC internship openings.
Woodfords offers a generous Benefits package for the HCT BHP, valued at about $17,000 annually, which includes:
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 28.5 Paid Days Off per Year (hours accrue each pay period)
- 12 Paid Vacation Days per Year (increases with tenure)
- 6.5 Paid Sick Days per Year
- 10 Paid Holidays per Year
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Paid Training & Certification
- On-going Supervision
- Supportive Management & Administrative Team
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Woodfords Family Services is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program. Woodfords is committed to support employees who are eligible for the PSLF Program with necessary documentation.
- Woodfords is committed to supporting eligible full-time BHPs to apply for the Maine Health Care Provider Loan Repayment Pilot Program (valued up to $75,000 in student loan repayment).
Key Qualifications of a HCT Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
- A minimum of 90 college credit hours in an unrelated field
- A minimum of 60 college education credit hours in a related field of social services, human services, health or education
- A high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three (3) years' direct experience working with children in a behavioral health children's services program
- Ability to work independently in home and community settings required with weekly clinical and administrative supervision provided.
- Expectation of completing the full Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) Certification within one year of date of hire.
- Candidates will have a valid driver's license; have the use of a reliable vehicle.
- Flexibility to work late afternoons and early evenings, and possibly weekend hours.
Role of the Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
As a Woodfords' Children's HCT Behavioral Health Professional (BHP):
- You will work within the family system both with a child or adolescent with special needs and their family members in their home and in the community.
- You will maintain compliance with all regulations related to DHHS, documentation and billing.
- You will be a key member of the Home & Community Treatment team working collaboratively with a Master's level clinician to plan and implement interventions making progress toward identified goals.
- Your schedule may be flexible allowing you to maintain a work/life balance.
We invest in you and provide you with paid training & opportunities for advancement! We will teach you the skills and strategies needed to be successful.
Woodfords Family Services has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967. For over 50 years, our agency has been Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals and their families with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.