at Smith Builders in Glenburn, Maine, United States
Smith Builders is seeking a focused individual to supervise subcontractors and manage jobsite for residential and commercial roof replacement projects. We work year round!
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of construction/roofing trade workers and their helpers. Perform both supervisory and management functions and also engage in the same construction/roofing trade work as the workers they supervise.
- Valid Driver's License & clean driving record
- Roofing installation and supervision experience (preferred)
- Bilingual (preferred)
**Veterans encouraged to apply
- Setting project sites up including equipment and scaffolding.
- Identifying safety related issues and correcting those issues including making sure that all members of the crew are meeting OSHA safety standards.
- Working with the production manager to set daily goals and then directing the crew to meet those goals.
- Coordinating project activities with interior operations of the building or the homeowner’s schedule.
- Protecting the building and building content for any projects that they are working on.
- Understanding the overall roof assembly being installed and overseeing the installation of the materials into a complete and functional roofing system.
- Uploading photos and maintaining CRM files throughout the project.
- Understanding how materials and roofing systems go together and come apart in order to complete repairs to existing roofing systems.
- Communicating with members of the crew as well as project supervisor and/or business owners and customers
- Maintaining project sites in a neat and orderly fashion.