at Camden National Bank in Hermon, Maine, United States
Primary responsibilities consist of achieving individual sales goals and for completing all customer facing activities. This position will work in multiple locations depending on staffing needs. The Relationship Banker Swing Float must have a willingness to travel with or without prior notice. The essential functions are noted below; however, at Camden National responsibilities may evolve over time given organization, technological and/or staffing changes. At any point other duties may be assigned.
· Contributes to the success of the banking center by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals.
· Responsible for all customer facing activities including new account opening, account maintenance, problem resolution and sales and service activities.
· Demonstrates a strong knowledge of bank products and services.
· Employs Building Trusted Relationship skills to acquire, expand and retain customer relationships.
· Accept deposits, verify cash and endorsements, issue receipts, process withdrawals and cash checks within established guidelines.
· Demonstrates knowledge of teller processing which includes transaction processing, maintenance of equipment, cash handling, and beginning and end of day procedures.
· Demonstrates a general understanding of Vault procedures.
· Adheres to Teller and Relationship Banker policies and procedures; ensures regulatory compliance.
· Processes a variety of transactions using own judgement regarding validity of transactions presented. Refers activities outside of own authority or questionable transactions to Assistance Banking Center Manager or Banking Center Manager.
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school. Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment with Camden National is on an at-will basis, meaning employment is not guaranteed for any specific period of time, and any employment relationship established may be terminated by either party at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Completion of an employment application is not a contract, express or implied, guaranteeing employment. Camden National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including gender identity and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran status.