at Blingle! of Portland in Portland, Maine, United States
Blingle! Of Portland Maine is a Veteran and locally owned and operated, nationally backed premier outdoor lighting service provider serving all of Portland, and the surrounding communities. We specialize in landscape, patio, holiday, event, and permanent exterior lighting for both homeowners and businesses. This is an exciting ground floor opportunity for the right candidate. You will be part of a dynamic team working in an atmosphere that is fun, customer-centric, success-driven, and highly rewarding. It is our mission to turn our customers' next get-together, holiday party, home, or business into the ideal venue to create unforgettable memories.
- 2+ years experience in irrigation or landscape lighting
- Ability to manage multiple crew members and keep them professional and on task
- Drive van safely and according to local regulations
- Review job(s) for the day based on work orders
- Creative mindset and can come up with innovative solutions to unique problems
- Confirm that van is prepared for the day including the following:
- All lighting for each project to be completed that day
- Additional lighting materials as needed
- Equipment, tools needed and Ladders
- Be able to function in all Blingle software and their best practices
- Responsible for ensuring crew production and safety to Blingle standards
- Assess the job and determine proper start location
- Complete work as described in work order
- Complete any on-site cleanup needed
- Complete final walkthrough on-site with customer
- Complete any required record keeping and submit receipts as relevant
- Bilingual skillset (English and Spanish speaking) is highly preferred but not required
- This job operates primarily outdoors and in accordance with weather conditions.
Position Type/Expected hours worked:
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (flexible start/end times) unless otherwise specified. Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance is required.
- High school diploma or GED, required
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a post-offer assessment/background check
- This job description is not a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job and is subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- Compensation will be contingent upon the candidate’s experience
- Training provided
This position is the backbone of our organization and integral to our future success. They are responsible for traveling to job sites to install/test equipment, troubleshoot problems as needed, and clean up the job after completion. Required to lift up to 50 lbs regularly & repeatedly and must be able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours per day. Be capable of working outdoors in all weather conditions. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Human Resources Department at 402.925.3112 ext 4.