at Nouria Energy in Waterville, Maine, United States
Position: Car Wash Service Advisor
Reports to: Car Wash Manager
Golden Nozzle Car Wash began in the 1970's as a complement to a group of gas stations operating in Western Massachusetts. The name 'Golden Nozzle' derived from the color of the gas pump handles at the fueling stations. Since becoming part of the Nouria family in 2016, the chain has grown and expanded from 17 original locations to nearly 50 and counting! Golden Nozzle Car Wash continues to open and rebrand existing car wash facilities in five New England states.
We are looking for hard working, dedicated, customer focused individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and helping make a difference in the world. We offer both full-time and part-time careers allowing employees to select the opportunity that works with their lifestyle. Our company offers an additional weekly bonus on cars washed and monthly passes sold and gives team members the opportunity to continue growing their skills while advancing their career within the organization.
If you enjoy a fast-paced and challenging environment that promotes from within, come grow with us. This position could be the beginning of your career path with Golden Nozzle!
Golden Nozzle Service Advisors average $17.25 - $20.25per hour with wages and performance-based bonus included.
Below is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities for our Car Wash Service Advisors (this list is not all inclusive):
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed. Communicate verbally and in writing with various management on store operations in a very quick timeline especially any changes or items that may adversely affect the store's operations.
- Must be able to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Must be able to greet customers
- Must be able to help sell unlimited car wash passes and car wash packages
- Read, understand, and write the English language at the eighth-grade level.
- Perform arithmetic calculations at the eighth-grade level in order to be able to make change
- Can lift to 50 pounds
- Ability to remain calm and respond according to policies and procedures in any form of emergencies.
- Tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products. Ability to work in various temperature environments (outside in various weather conditions)
- Perform general housekeeping duties as needed
- Must be 16 years of age
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.