at Camden National Bank in Rockport, Maine, United States
If you’re looking to build your career at a forward-thinking organization with deep community roots and a vision for growth, success, and giving back, you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking a Technical Support Analyst with unprecedented customer service skills, and a passion for technology to provide first-line technical support to company employees. This is a fast-paced environment, where IT partners directly with the business. The perfect candidate will have a strong desire to work as part of team, with a drive to provide solutions to complex business and technology issues.
• Provide the end-user with exceptional, primary-contact technology incident support addressing problems and questions in an effective, and efficient manner.
• Image, customize and deploy desktop and laptop computers.
• Maintain computers, phones, mobile devices, and video-conferencing platforms as necessary.
• Provision new user on-boarding following established processes.
• Identify, research and solve computing problems.
• Produce quality procedure documentation.
• Participate in audit support functions.
• Provide scheduled on-call after-hours support.
• Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
• 2+ years’ direct experience.
• Experience supporting a banking environment a plus.
• Any relevant certifications are a plus.
• Must be driven to learn.
• Positive attitude with a desire to provide the highest standard of service.
• Excellent communication skills.