at KBS Builders, Inc. in South Paris, Maine, United States
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Follow established employee policy and procedure handbook.
- Be familiar with reading prints and doing complex layouts.
- Have knowledge of the use of basic hand tools.
- Have the knowledge of running mechanical/air tools, including, but not limited to.
Drills, screw guns, chop saws, metal chop saws, framing nails, staple guns, drywall guns, etc.
- Handle a reasonable amount of weight; will be carrying trusses, rafters, sheet rock.
- Will be working with hands/arms overhead for periods of time.
- Will be getting up and down off raised tables repeatedly through out the day.
- Will need to learn proper/safe use of overhead cranes and safe rigging of heavy loads.
- Must work in a team setting with a good attitude. Will be working with multiple individuals on a daily basis.
- Will need to move to other areas when asked to do so or does not have enough work to do in own areas.
- Basic carpentry skills necessary.
- Must follow attendance policy per employee handbook.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
KBS Builders offers health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, Aflac, life insurance. Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
Please stop in today and fill out an application!!!!
300 Park Street South Paris, Maine
207-739-2400To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account