at Smith Law, P.A. in Brunswick, Maine, United States
We are an established law firm specializing in transactional legal matters serving clients in southern and midcoast Maine. We are currently looking for a Front Desk Administrative Assistant for a part-time or full-time position. This individual will act as the face and voice of the firm. Meticulous attention to detail, and strong interpersonal and communication skills are needed to coordinate daily office activities. The ideal candidate should be an efficient multi-tasker and work well in a busy, collaborative environment. Prior experience in a law firm or other professional office setting preferred, but not required.
Primary duties include the following:
- Daily contact with clients both in person, and via telephone and email;
- Scheduling meetings via Microsoft Outlook;
- Finalizing and mailing correspondence;
- Preparing and managing legal documentation;
- Handling all communications in strict confidence; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literacy, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.