at WTW in Portland, Maine, United States
Our Health and Benefits business helps large and mid-size clients control health and welfare plan costs, improve health outcomes and promote employee engagement through broad-based, state-of-the-art interventions. We provide solutions encompassing creative plan design, vendor evaluation and management, pricing and funding strategies, data analytics, valuation support, compliance and governance strategies. We also provide Specialty consulting services including clinical/health management program design, pharmacy solutions, disability/absence management strategies and claims audit services. Product based solutions such as our pharmacy purchasing coalition round out our broad-based suite of offerings.
Our Absence, Disability Management and Life (ADML) practice manages large, complex clients involving the design and management of the full array of group disability and broader disability management programs.
+ Leading vendor audits for short term disability, long term disability, and leave administration. Experience with life Insurance audits (is a plus).
+ Coordination of audit activities, conducting virtual (and some onsite audits)
+ Creating audit reports and delivering results to our clients.
+ Contribute your thought leadership to the overall development of the Disability, Leave and Life Claims Audit practice.
• Some experience managing disability and leave claims for a major carrier. Roles as a Senior Examiner, Team Leader, or Auditor are preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Ability to travel for 3-4 days a week when required (most audits are conducted virtually but there will be occasional onsite audits)
• Comfortable presenting in front of clients, vendor partners, and WTW teams
• Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills
• A professional presence with polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work with ambiguity
• Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to keep abreast of latest developments in Claims Audit and contribute to the development of new tools and approaches
• Ability to work both independently as well as on a team
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• BA/BS degree required. State Life and Health license required within 90 days of joining
Willis Towers Watson may be subject to mandatory employment-related COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Therefore, to the extent any such mandates apply, you may be required to certify and provide documentation of full vaccination against COVID-19 if you are hired in the U.S. If you accept an offer from WTW and are subject to a mandate but are unable or unwilling to be vaccinated because of medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, you may request a medical or religious accommodation. If you require an accommodation, the Company will evaluate your request and work with you to identify reasonable alternatives to vaccination, if available.
EOE, including disability/vets (https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1240/2021/06/14082050/EEO-Policies-for-WTW-Careers-site-2021.pdf)