at Sebago Brewing Company in Gorham, Maine, United States
Now hiring for our totally remodeled Gorham Village location. All new kitchen and equipment as well as a brand new temperature regulation system, so no more hot kitchen days in the summer! The menu will be different from the menu we had when we closed but we will be elevating some popular favorites.
If you are reading this, you are seeing that there are a LOT of positions open for cooks and other kitchen roles at a variety of restaurants. We are confident that if you enjoy working in a kitchen environment, working in the almost brand new kitchen in Gorham will be a unique and enjoyable place that you will love! . Our pay and benefits are great and we offer flexibility in your schedule and a strong seasoned management team. Oh and beer, we have really good beer! :)
Come join the amazing BOH team at our totally remodeled Gorham Village location Enjoy the perks of working for a great local Maine brewery and restaurant. Sebago's company culture and great benefits make working here an ideal opportunity for people with all levels of experience. A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND ADVANCE!!
- Free meals
- Flexible schedules (full or part-time)
- Full-time employees are also eligible for Paid Vacations, Health and Dental insurance, and 401K with a company match!
- Set up and stock with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen team
- Keep a clean station
- Prepare food with high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests
- Work hard and have a good time while doing it!
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook, or prep cook is preferred
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks