at MaineToday Media in South Portland, Maine, United States
The Portland Press Herald is hiring a full-time Lead Delivery Driver aka Lead Field Service Rep (FSR) to join our growing circulation team!
FSRs play a critical role in supporting the Circulation Department’s operations by providing leadership and administrative support to our carriers. FSRs are also responsible for delivering newspapers to our subscribers on open routes.
* A personal vehicle is required for this position *
Why work with us?
- $20.40/hour plus shared tips
- Overtime available. OT rate: $30.60 per hour
- Weekly transportation allowance.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Overnight shifts allow you to enjoy your days
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys working overnights (example: 11pm-7am)
- Works well independently and is reliable
- Has strong communication and people skills
- Good, clean driving history with a reliable vehicle that is insured
- Basic computer skills – familiar with Microsoft Outlook
- Prior delivery experience is good to have but not required
- Ability to work overnights and weekends
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Position requires extended driving, sitting, walking, and carrying materials.
MTM is an EEO employer