at Manpower Group in Auburn, Maine, United States
Experienced Machine Operators in Auburn, Maine
Pay: $19 – $25 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: M-F 2:30p-10:30p or 10:30p-6:30a
Assignment Length: Direct-hire
Do you have previous manufacturing experience? Are you looking for a full-time, direct-hire position with a company that values its employees? We are now hiring 2nd & 3rd shift Machine Operators for a client in Auburn, Maine. Interested? Apply today!
What people love most about these jobs are that they are 8 hour shifts with a set schedule. No weekends and no rotating shifts!
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Competitive hourly pay
- Days and weekends free
- Paid time off
- Located within minutes of the turnpike exit
- Work for a company that values and focuses on its people
- Strong employee engagement
- Growing company that is adding new products
- 401k available after 6 months
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance available immediately
- Interpreting written specs
- Observing machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions
- Assembling, aligning, and clamping workpieces
- Inspecting, measuring, and testing completed metal workpieces
- Performing minor machine maintenance
- Cleaning, maintaining, and organizing assigned area
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Ability to read blueprints, training is provided
- Must be able to multi-task 4 running machines at a time
- Experience with precision measuring preferred
We have made it easy to apply to be a Machine Operator in Auburn, Maine. Simply contact us by choosing an option below.
Apply Now: see below
Text: ‘MACHINE’ to 207.560.0906
Not sure if this is the right job for you? No worries. We have many other jobs available that you may be interested in – apply now to start a conversation.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee’s race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.