at Sweetser in Saco, Maine, United States
$15,000 Sign-On Bonus!
As the Clinical supervisor for our Saco Day Treatment program, you will oversee the treatment work implemented by the clinicians in the program. You will also guide and support the clinician’s tx work in assessment, treatment planning and service delivery, documentation, and accountability. The clinical supervisor also holds clinical responsibility for the clinical aspects of the treatment milieu. Join our existing team of clinicians!
There is an available option of free housing for this position!
• Oversees treatment work of program clinical staff to ensure responsiveness to client need.
• Oversees possibly the referral, admission and intake/interview process for client admission.
• Provides regularly scheduled and on the spot clinical supervision to program clinicians and communicates supervision activities to Senior Director.
• Identifies and implements or arranges for needed clinical staff development programs, in collaboration with Clinical Director
• Evaluate clinical staff performance through direct observation of clinical practice and feedback from staff, clients and community providers and works with the staff to enhance overall performance.
• Ensures completion of all required clinical service documentation by clinical staff, including authorization requirements for APS
• Provides program supervision, education, clinical direction and support to clinical staff to ensure the delivery of the highest quality of care, the maintenance of a safe and therapeutic service environment and the maintenance of client dignity and confidentiality in all service delivery.