at UCP of Maine in Bangor, Maine, United States
Looking for Master’s level Telehealth Clinicians(LCPC, LCPC-CC, LCSW, or LMSW-CC) to join our Home and Community Based Treatment team!
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS for Full time $1,000 for Part time.
Bonus is paid at the end of the month after first 30 days.
Clinicians (LCPC, LCPC-CC, LCSW, or LMSW-CC) will provide mental health services to children and their families via telehealth. Services include assessments, individual therapy, and family therapy. Clinicians also provide treatment plan development, care coordination, consultation and education with the goal to treat mental health issues, decrease behavioral problems, improve functioning and quality of life. HCT clinicians (LCPC, LCPC-CC, LCSW, or LMSW-CC) treat children birth to 21 years of age with a range of mental health, developmental and behavioral diagnoses. HCT Clinicians also with the HCT Clinical Supervisor to provide supervision to Behavioral Health Professionals (BHPs) working on their caseload.
Some of the benefits to working with our team are:
- Having a flexible work schedule
- Earning a competitive salary, with paid time off
- Regular paid training and supervision
- Having a small, manageable caseload of clients, On Average 5-7 Cases
- Building supervisory experience
- Earning incentive pay
- Being provided weekly supervision within a supportive team environment
- Improving the lives of children and families within our communities
- Mileage reimbursement
Fully licensed staff Annual Salary starts at $46,125, negotiable based on experience and billing expectations.
Conditional Licensed staff starting salary $45,000.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account