at Reed & Reed Inc in Woolwich, Maine, United States
Reed & Reed is seeking an experienced truck driver to transport construction equipment and materials. This is a year round position based out of Woolwich with travel required within Reed and Reed's operating region.
- Primary function is to transport loads to and from jobsites throughout the Northeast.
- Helps load and unload cargo (requires heavy lifting up to 100 pounds). Positions blocks, ropes, straps, cables, chains to secure cargo during transit.
- Climbs on and off truck body during loading, unloading and tie down procedures.
- Perform pre-trip inspections (correctly complete driver’s log book) of his/her vehicle.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Performs preventative maintenance as required.
- When not performing primary job responsibilities, the driver will complete other duties as directed by supervisor.