at Country Club Enterprises in Saco, Maine, United States
Yard Mechanic/Inventory Manager
CCE Golf Cars Seeking Talented Mechanic
Country Club Enterprises (CCE Golf Cars), New England’s leading golf car and utility vehicle distributor, is looking for a mechanic and inventory manager for our Wareham location. We are looking for someone that has all around mechanical aptitude- being able to learn the vehicles that we sell and service quickly.
The Good Stuff
CCE will happily provide a full benefits package including:
· Health and dental insurance
· Generous paid vacation and sick time
· 11 paid holidays (some holidays are used to make a pretty sweet Christmas break for all employees)
· Warranty incentive program
Let’s face it, competent employees make more. So CCE will pay between $18- $25 per hour to start before incentives, for the right employee. On TOP of that, repair incentives are offered as opportunities to increase your income based on your personal performance.
What You’ll Do
This qualified technician will service different types of golf carts and utility vehicles. This includes both gas and electric power-trains. This position will also be responsible for maintaining our inventory within out 6.5 acre storage yard in Wareham- basically taking ownership of the lot and the vehicles stored within it.
Your typical day will consist of:
· General repairs to electric- gasoline- diesel powered golf cars and utility vehicles.
· Tagging vehicles that are sold and moving to appropriate areas
· Diagnosing electrical component failures and making necessary repairs
· Work order/ transportation documentation.
· Installation of accessories on new equipment.
· Estimates on repairs and evaluating trades that come in.
· Rotating electric vehicles to our charge stations and recording charge dates.
· Completing vehicle inventory as needed.
· Ensuring all vehicles are parked neatly and in the proper locations.
What We’re Looking For
· At least 2 years of experience in automotive, forklift, motorcycle or related service industry.
· Basic proficiency in electrical diagnostics and trouble shooting.
· Must have a set of applicable mechanic’s tools.
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
· A High School diploma at minimum.
· Ability to lift up to 90 pounds.
· Willing to work outside- as this position is mostly outdoors in our storage lot.
· This could also be a good entry level position for someone who has at least some mechanical/ electrical diagnostic and an awesome work ethic. CCE is willing to train the right candidate.
Don’t Wait – Apply Now
Sound like something you’re up for? Let’s talk! Email your resume over for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18 to $25 per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Please send resumes to:
Country Club Enterprises LLC
Cell # 617-835-1043
COVID-19 considerations: We are following all local and federal guidelines to keep safe. Masks, gloves and hand sanitizer are provided.