at Greater Portland Metro in Portland, Maine, United States
Under direction performs a set routine of vehicle servicing, cleaning, and custodial duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fuels and parks buses;
- Checks all fluid levels;
- Washes bus exterior, thoroughly washes and cleans the interior, and removes all trash from the bus;
- Checks by visual observation all lights, mirrors, wipers, tire wear, and tire pressure;
- Cleans the service lane area; returns tools, equipment, and materials to the storage closet;
- Documents defects on appropriate vehicle defect forms;
- Probes farebox for revenue information and empties fare box vault into appropriate specified area for auditing;
- Makes minor repairs.