at BioTrans Logistics in Bangor, Maine, United States
Are you a dependable Non-CDL Driver with a customer service mentality?
Are you a quick learner and detail-oriented?
If you’re looking for an opportunity that will diversify your driving experience in a valuable way, then we need you!
We're seeking a Full-Time Delivery Driver to join our team in Hermon, ME!
BioTrans LLC is a global logistics provider specializing in cold chain transportation, technology and infrastructure for the life sciences industry.
Availability Monday - Saturday. Possible OTR/out of state (Canada), Local Deliveries, Warehouse and other duties as needed.
US passport/Passport Card is required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Safely operate, load, unload and deliver freight utilizing a small cargo van.
- Adhere to assigned routes and follow time sensitive schedules that require detailed attention.
- Maintain a strong commitment to safety.
- Ability to navigate surrounding areas using GPS and comfortable with scanning devices.
- Able to lift, bend, stop, twist, move, push and pull up to 40 pounds; tolerate prolonged sitting while driving.
- Comfortable climbing into and out of vehicles repeatedly with no difficulties.
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections; fuel the truck as needed; evaluate and report issues through the appropriate parties (dispatch/ managers).
- Clean, wash and sanitize assigned vehicles.
Ability to: Perform duties in all weather conditions; comply with local traffic laws and speed limits; read maps and/or navigate vehicle to delivery sites.
The work is characterized as light work. Exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account