at Sweetser in Brunswick, Maine, United States
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Join our team and support adults experiencing a mental health crisis in a short term stabilization setting. No previous experience required- we will pay to get you certified! Three or four day work week available!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
• Provide respectful, non-judgmental support to adult clients in crisis
• Approach each client with an attitude of discovery and hope
• Communicate effectively to a wide range of clients
• Work as a team player
• Maintain a positive attitude
• Work independently to maintain an environment that promotes safety and efficiency
• Provide documentation related to client progress
• Have the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of clients.
• Valid state driver's license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
• High School diploma or GED
• No experience required - let us help get you certified!
• Training included - MHRT I state certification within the first year of employment.