at Home, Hope & Healing Inc in Waterville, Maine, United States
Home, Hope and Healing, Inc. is seeking a PSS to work with Adult clients.
You will provide in-home assistance that is part of the client’s authorized and individual care plan. Duties may include:
- personal hygiene – bathing, grooming and oral care; dressing and undressing; meal preparation and feeding; transfer and/or mobility; safe restroom use and maintaining continence
- activities of daily living such as meal preparation; assistance with communicating on the telephone, email, or internet; general housework such as laundry, dishes, and maintaining a hygienic place of residence
Excellent benefits (dependent upon employment classification) include:
- Up to 11 days of Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401(k) retirement plan with up to a 4% employer match that is 100% vested
- Employer-paid $20,000 Life & AD&D Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance with a generous employer contribution towards the premium and $2,000 towards the deductible (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, limited-purpose medical, and dependent)
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Short-term Disability, Life, Cancer, etc.
- PSS certificate or obtain one through completion of a company-approved, web-based PSS certification training program (must enroll within 1 month and complete within 6 months of employment to continue employment). Or possess and maintain an active CNA certification. Current PSS certificate or CNA certification is highly preferred
- One year of clinical experience in home care preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Successful passing of background checks
To apply please complete pre-screen questions on our website and click “Submit Application” to complete our employment application. To learn more about Home, Hope and Healing, please call 207-250-0636 or visit us at www.homehopeandhealing.com.
Equal Opportunity EmployerTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account