at Waldo Community Action Partners in Belfast, Maine, United States
The Home Repair Coordinator acts as the primary field representative and technician to clients and contractors for Home Repair Services, including but not limited to Central Heating Improvement Program (CHIP), Above Ground Storage Tank (AST) and Home Repair Programs.
1. Performs CHIP, AST and Home Repair Assessments.
2. Sets up eligible CHIP, AST and Home Repair Projects.
3. Coordinates with contractors to perform services on CHIP, AST and Home Repair Projects.
4. Performs intermediate site visits for CHIP, AST and Home Repair Projects.
5. Performs Inspections of CHIP, AST and Home Repair Projects.
6. Maintains courteous and clear communication with clients.
7. Documents and resolves, or assists in resolving, client concerns.
8. Makes appropriate referrals as needed.
9. Educates and monitors contractors with respect to program compliance and requirements.
1. Works with Housing Supervisor to assess new program guidelines and requirements.
2. Assists in developing and implementing program procedures for new and existing programs.
3. Represents Agency at various meetings as assigned by Housing Services Supervisor or Program Director.
1. Keeps current with Federal, State and Local regulations governing all aspects relevant to this position.
2. Participates in required trainings, meetings and professional development activities.
Leadership & Teamwork:
1. Collaborates with all partner agencies to assure effective communication processes across agencies.
2. Adheres to the policies in the use of computer technology and all tele-communication devices.
Safety and Wellness:
1. Actively promotes safety and accident prevention within the workplace.
2. Reports any unsafe conditions, incidents and/or accidents immediately.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs additional duties as assigned.