at American Glass in Waterville, Maine, United States
American Glass Company was founded in 1977. For over 45 years, we have maintained a reputation for quality products and professional service. We install, maintain and repair all aspects of commercial, residential and automotive glass. From custom glass storefronts, to windshields to home windows, our talented team is able to handle any project.
We are looking for a full time (40 hours per week) salaried Project Manager. We are willing to consider a hybrid office and work from home model for the right candidate. Our offices are based in Waterville. This position requires statewide travel.
The Project Manager will oversee the construction schedule and deliverables for a variety of commercial and residential projects. You will balance various deadlines and contractual obligations along side our Estimator and Project Superintendent to ensure a high quality, on-time and under-budget project is completed to the customer’s satisfaction. You will manage contractor and supplier relations, production schedules, project schedule changes, and negotiate change orders.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Five or more years of experience in the construction field as a project manager or site supervisor
- Ability to anticipate, identify and promptly address issues that impact performance in risk, financials or timing of project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to expeditiously read & interpret construction drawings, plans & specifications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial Glass experience preferred
American Glass is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers an excellent benefits package, competitive wages and opportunities for advancement.