at Volunteers of America Northern New England in Biddeford, Maine, United States
Volunteers of America is currently offering candidates a $2000 sign-on bonus! We look forward to meeting you!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of others? Are you looking to start a new journey with an organization that will invest in your training and growth?
Join Volunteers of America as a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician and become part of making a difference in our clients’ lives. We are looking for entry-level candidates who are excited and motivated to start a career in the human services field. We are dedicated to our employees and provide ongoing training to help you reach your professional goals. At Volunteers of America, we value our employees and clients alike!
Our valued Mental Health Rehabilitation Technicians assist clients in the areas of basic life skills, helping clients to work on their short-term and long-term goals. Our employees help clients learn new skills, encourage positive behavior by use of positive reinforcement while documenting all services provided according to program policies and state licensing guidelines.
$18-$20/hour starting wage for Entry-Level candidates!
Multiple locations hiring in Southern ME: Biddeford, Saco, South Portland
· Work within a residential setting, providing mental health services to clients.
· Aid with patient care, treatment planning and management of social and adaptive skills.
· Assist individuals who are living with mental illness to maintain the highest level of independence possible.
· Support clients as they develop and support their skills of daily living and progress toward mental health recovery.
· Engage in meaningful physical and mental activities.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account