in Androscoggin County, ME
**STABLE JOB INDUSTRY**
VORTEX SERVICES, LLC is seeking to fill several positions for pipe cleaning and inspection laborer for our Livermore, Maine location.
Want to be part of one of the country’s fastest growing infrastructure businesses? The Vortex Companies, LLC delivers cutting edge trenchless technologies and turnkey services to make the worlds water cleaner and we’re growing every day! We think BIG about solving the world’s toughest challenges in failing water, sewer and industrial infrastructure.
At Vortex, you will be surrounded with a culture that puts your safety first in all we do. If you like a fast-paced environment, a team structure that provides support, training, and development, then apply today!
The role of the technician is to assist crews by performing a number of supportive tasks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operation and maintenance of all equipment
- Performs all work tasks required to support execution of sewer maintenance, inspection and/or rehabilitation pipeline tasks
- Clean and inspect pipe utilizing different technologies.
- Entry into manhole and underground structures
- Able to work in the elements - extreme cold and heat for long duration.
- Can lift, push/pull, carry 50 lbs.
Skills and Specifications
- Capable of following instructions and on-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a physical labor position and/or outdoor construction preferred.
- Ability to work overtime and out of town/state.
- Ability to enter and work in confined spaces.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks and lift over 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate a variety of simple and complex tools.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday and includes shift work, weekends, evenings, holidays - Flexibility is required as job duties demand.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including health, vision, and dental insurance, 401K retirement plan, income protection insurance, off the job accident insurance, PTO and more!
Vortex Services, LLC, A Vortex Company and all subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.