at TEMPO, Inc. in Presque Isle, Maine, United States
Immediate opening for an Accounting Specialist to work for a well-established business in Presque Isle. Excellent daytime schedule; perfect fit for an individual with good organizational skills and billing/payroll experience. 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday; $17.00 - $20.00/hr.
The Accounting Specialist will greet customers, answer phones, schedule appointments, record employee time logs, sort incoming mail and shipments, and collect and organize financial information for taxes, billing, and payroll. Ideal candidate will have a combination of customer service experience, strong computer literacy, and administrative skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks required.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone
- Schedule appointments
- Record employee hours and report/submit data for payroll
- Bill customers and provide payment information for walk-ins, proposals, and work orders
- Sort incoming mail and shipments
- Complete work orders
- Record payments and vendor invoices
- Compile deposits and keep track of past due accounts
- E-mail or call overdue accounts and make payment arrangements
- Run checking and credit statements; pay bills
- Compile and submit monthly taxes for regular/service providers
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of administrative and/or bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks
- Excellent phone/customer service skills
Schedule: Full-time; 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00/hr.