at Connections For Kids in Auburn, Maine, United States
*$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS for FT/ $1,000 for PT*
Connections For Kids is one of Maine’s leading mental health agencies that believes in individualized, child and family centered care. For 22 years we have been creating better futures for children and families!
Our passionate team provides staff with a positive culture and are committed to helping you achieve your career goals.
We are seeking Clinicians to join our HCT Team for the Lewiston and Auburn areas!
Our HCT Clinicians are an integral part of our team; providing individual and family therapy for children and adolescents in collaboration with a Behavioral Health Professional. Working at CFK, you will be provided with weekly, in-depth individual supervision and support, and participate in a monthly consultation with our experienced clinical team to learn the latest innovative treatment.
What it means to be an HCT Clinician:
- It means accompanying a family on their powerful life journey.
- It means building meaningful connections with resilient children.
- It means the precious opportunity to learn from people very different than you.
- It means experiencing the struggle with someone who so genuinely trusts you.
- It means sitting quietly next to someone in a moment of hardship and realizing that you do not need words to feel someone’s intense gratitude for your presence.
New graduates welcome!
As part of our HCT team you will gain experience to advance your career while you obtain your full licensure.
Bring your talent and your vision and support children and families on their life’s journey!
We offer flexible hours and invest in our employees by offering the following:
- $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Full Time, $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Part Time
- Competitive starting salary,
- Top tier full benefits package for full time employees,
- 403b retirement plan with matched contributions,
- 22 paid days off in your first year, which increases with longevity (for full time),
- Relaxed and casual work environment,
- Mileage Reimbursement,
- Company issued laptop and cell phone,
- Discounts to area businesses such as an 18% Verizon discount,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- A hands-on team that is committed to the growth and success of our staff!
- Have a Master’s degree in Social Work, or Counseling
- Are a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW-cc or LCSW) or LCPC or LCPC-cc in the state of Maine
- Hold a valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance
- Have experience working with children with mental health challenges
- Are organized and able to prioritize a workload
- Have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
….then you are our ideal candidate!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK team, submit your cover letter and resume today!
- Full-time and Per-Diem positions open in the greater Lewiston and Auburn areas.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.