at Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay, Maine, United States
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks for the marketing team, including production coordination, digital publishing, maintaining marketing assets, and updating project management systems.
- Under the supervision of the Marketing team, update social media content calendar and publish content across channels, including customer service responses.
- Publish approved content to website, POS system, and other online event distribution channels and assist with Gardenshop product updates for retail team.
- Review, track, and report on web metrics and digital findings to maximize search rankings, optimize content, and measure user engagement.
- Execute and monitor SEO/SEM and social campaigns.
- Coordinate print production and approved file transfers to printing vendors and advertising partners.
- Maintain programming calendars and enter time-sensitive data into project management systems.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and coordinate promotional events across Guest Experience, Plant Science & Collections, Education, and Philanthropy departments.
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities.
- Participate in Gardens-wide initiatives including Gardens Aglow assignments.