at TEMPO, Inc. in Blaine, Maine, United States
Immediate opening for a Hardware Store Clerk in Blaine. Excellent fit for anyone with good communication skills and working knowledge of building equipment and supplies. Full-time and Part-time hours available. Day Shifts; $15.00 - $17.00/hr.
The Hardware Store Clerk will welcome customers to the store, answer questions about available merchandise and use a cash register to process purchases. Employee will answer incoming calls, load/unload incoming shipments with a forklift, stock shelves, and assist with maintaining store inventory. The position will also call for cleaning/maintenance services to be performed on and around the property.
- Wait on customers and operate cash register to complete transactions.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Stock shelves and price products.
- Operate paint mixer and key cutting machine.
- Receive and unload shipments, including those that require use of a forklift.
- Sweep and mop store floors.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance services as needed; sweeping, mopping, snow removal, etc.
- Good customer service skills; previous experience with retail strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of common hardware supplies and machinery.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Ability to move/lift up to 40 lbs.
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time; 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Saturday
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00/hr.
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.