at Connections For Kids in South Portland, Maine, United States
***$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS***
Come join our amazing team and find your purpose at Connections for Kids!
Connections for Kids is one of Maine's leading mental health agencies. Our tight-knit group of talented individuals are united by a common path to purpose and committed to making a difference in the lives of children and families!Job Description
We are seeking experienced individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team at our special purpose private school in South Portland!
Portland Kids' Academy serves grades K-8 and provides behavioral support services to ten students who have a mental health diagnosis that includes conduct disorders, anxiety and PTSD. As a BHP for Connections for Kids you will work alongside a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support and teach behavioral management skills for our small group of students.
This is a full time, school year position with time off for school vacation weeks and includes a 6 week summer program between July and August.
We value your skills and your talents, and our experienced teaching team will support your continued growth and development as a successful mental health professional.Qualifications
- Have 1-2 years' experience working with children in the mental health field,
- Have at least 90 completed college credits,
- Are BHP Certified (preferred)
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and Ed Tech III certification (requires 90 completed credits)
- Have a valid drivers license with good driving record and proof of auto insurance
- Are a positive person with a strong work ethic
......then you are our ideal candidate!
Reach out to us today for details!Additional information
We offer a competitive starting pay rate of $18-$21.00/hour.
Our top tier benefits package includes:
- $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Short-term disability coverage,
- Company issued Chromebook,
- Tuition reimbursement,
- Participation in the Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Program,
- Discounts to a host of local businesses such as an 18% discount for Verizon,
- Convenient school hours with weekends off,
- A 403b plan with matched contributions after a year of employment,
- Complimentary long-term disability coverage and life insurance at no cost,
- Advancement opportunities,
- Paid BHP certification, Safety Care training and First Aid/CPR!
Additionally, because of the importance of a work-life balance, our generous time off package totals 22 paid days off in your first year and increases the longer you're with our team!
If you’d like to be part of our amazing CFK team, submit your cover letter and resume today!