at Capital Area Staffing Solution in Waterville, Maine, United States
Full-time; Mon through Thurs, 6:00 am - 3:30 pm and Fridays, 6:00 am to 10:30 am, Contract to Hire! $14.50/hr.
- Attach labels/tags to products & packages
- Pack finished goods
- Hand-torque and cap bottle and tubed media
- Weigh-up various powders accurately, by using math and visual skills
- Track production on schedule boards
- Maintain accurate records of manufacturing procedure
- Maintain a clean & safe work area
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of sterilizing and dispensing equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements Two good employment references; Mature work ethic; HS Diploma or equivalent; Ability to: perform frequent repetitive hand/arm reach and bending motions; withstand foul odors and the sight of blood; to sit or stand with head bent down for extended periods of time; no known allergies to penicillin and/or latex or susceptibility to contact dermatitis.
Ability to pass a pre-employment physical to include vision, grip strength testing and lift 30 lbs. to chest height; a criminal background check