at Coffee Matter / Mothers Kitchen in Bar Harbor, Maine, United States
Is responsible for setting up different stations for service, and prepping individual items to serve. Needs to be able to work in a clean, efficient manner. Be able to work in a team environment, be flexible and support other members as service and business is conducted as well as being able to follow directions.
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards and appropriate food storage and handling.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces during and at the end of the shift.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service. Will be knowledgeable of our menu and retail items which will allow them to answer questions customers might have. Will be able to operate our POS system to process payment and adjust items as needed.
- Ensure the restock of grab and go station and coolers.
- Keep all retail items organized and accessible.
- Keep the register stocked with change to perform sales.
- Manage the stock of items in the POS system.
- Keep the pick up and outdoor area clean and restocked.
- Support other team members when needed and possible.