at TEMPO, Inc. in Presque Isle, Maine, United States
Immediate opening for a temporary Office Clerk in Caribou. This position offers a flexible schedule and would be a great fit for anyone with previous clerical experience. Part-time/Days; $17.00/hr.
The Office Clerk will answer incoming calls, take messages, schedule appointments and file documents in accordance with facility standards. Employee will be asked to greet visitors and keep detailed records of all patient correspondence. Candidates should be comfortable answering multi-line phones and familiar with using desktop computers and other standard office equipment. Good customer service and communication skills a must. Previous clerical experience strongly preferred.
- Welcome patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Schedule appointments and notify providers of patient needs.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Ensure availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Protect patient confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintain business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of administrative/clerical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, multi-line phones, and standard office equipment.
TEMPO Employment Services is an EEO/AA employer.