at Signature Performance, Inc. in Portland, Maine, United States
This is a remote based position. Applicants can be located nationwide
Essential Job Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review billing documents as assigned for submission to insurance plans and governement entities (Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare etc). Clearing all edits necessart for clean claim submission.
- Refer all needed claims to proper management personnel when unable to achieve clean claim status for submission.
- Review and understand EOB's/RA's (Explanataion of Benefits and Remittance Advice documentsreceived from insurance payers and governement entities.
- Process all required payments, adjustments to accounts when claim payment is received if required in client or company systems.
- Contact insurance plans and governements entities using online systems, email and phone to resolve unpaid claims.
- Providing data to management on trends found with payers in claims adjudication process affecting claims payment.
- Provide excellent customer service in keepoing with Signature's legacy both interal and externally.
- Assist with process design and redesign as needed for Signature's client
- Maintain expertise in multiple current client systems.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of revenue cycle management, industry trends
- perform other duties as necessary.
- Acts as an effective team member.
M-F, Full Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled