at Douglas Dynamics/Fisher Engineering in Rockland, Maine, United States
At Fisher Engineering, our employees and our culture are just as important to the company as serving our customers. We believe that our employees are the key to our success. Are you looking to make a change in your career to something with great benefits, stability and multiple avenues for advancement? Why not consider Fisher Engineering? Fisher Engineering is a division of Douglas Dynamics. Douglas Dynamics is North America's premier manufacturer and upfitter of work truck attachments and equipment. We are seeking an experienced Coater. Position is available on first shift. Regular first shift schedule is 5am - 3:30pm, Monday - Thursday.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
In a production team environment, adjust, operate, and monitor equipment including load station, carriers, shot blaster, ovens, and paint booths to insure a high degree of safety, quality, efficiency, cost control, and continuous improvement. Constantly inspect product at specified intervals to assure quality. Make adjustment to controls of conveyor, furnace temperature, paint supply, and hydraulic pressure. Accurately report daily production; maintain proper forms and daily records. Consistently keep work area and tools clean and orderly. Must pass pre-employment drug screen, physical, and be respirator fit.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A fulfilling career with the ability to contribute to an industry leader
- A comprehensive suite of benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A generous 401k match
- Profit sharing for full-time employees
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Constantly inspect product at specified intervals to assure quality.
- Make adjustment to controls of conveyor and paint supply.
- Accurately report daily production; maintain proper forms and daily record keeping documentation.
- Consistently keep work area and tools clean and orderly.
- Monitor powder application equipment to ensure proper performance.
- Communicate effectively with Team Members.
WHAT THIS ROLE NEEDS:
Skills: Some computer data entry work. Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
Experience: Experience perferably in a production setting desired.
Our focus on integrity, teamwork, and high performance creates an ideal work environment for every one of our employees.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Discover our opportunities and come see all the ways you can do more at Douglas Dynamics.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Douglas Dynamics, LLC does not discriminate against qualified applicants in hiring based on race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other characteristics protected by law.