at Waldo Community Action Partners
Sign on incentive of $500 Available- $200 payable after successful completion of 90 days, $300 payable after successful completion of one year of employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Mid-Coast Connector Administrative Function Responsibilities:
1. Receives customers.
2. Answers telephones within three rings following established telephone etiquette process.
3. Arranges for interpreter services for non-English speaking members.
4. Records MaineCare member’s personal information in Easy Rides software.
5. Records medical appointment information in Easy Rides, assigning the trip to the least costly mode taking into consideration subscription
6. Keypunches important information into special instructions.
7. Updates customer information in Easy Rides each time contact is made with a member/caller.
8. Checks MaineCare eligibility of members before accepting the trip following an established process - e.g. MaineCare, authorizations, addresses, acceptance letter, release etc.
9. Transfers cancellations immediately to Dispatch after marking the trip in Easy Rides.
10. Organizes and mails customer information packets and client reimbursement sheets.
11. Assists in maintaining blank forms files.
12. Creates, copies, and mails out denial letters with appeal information.
13. Cross trains to do dispatching and data entry.
1. Runs errands as directed, e.g. mail run, picking up supplies, etc.
2. Performs light housekeeping duties.
1. Keeps up to date on State and Federal regulations governing all aspects relevant to this position.
2. Participates in any required trainings, meetings and professional development activities.
Leadership & Teamwork:
1. Demonstrates effective communication skills in building relationships with all employees and clients.
2. Collaborates with all partner agencies to assure effective communication processes across agencies.
Safety And Wellness:
1. Actively promotes safety and accident prevention within the workplace.
2. Reports any unsafe conditions, incidents and/or accidents immediately.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs additional duties as assigned.