at Maine Staffing Group in Biddeford, Maine, United States
This individual should be familiar with working within residential housing / apartment communities; working on unit turns, painting, drywall, plumbing, performing routine and project-based maintenance tasks, etc. This position would also include assisting with the cleaning of these properties.
- Must be available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Inspect, maintain, repair, or replace life-safety and emergency equipment, including any item considered a life or safety hazard by REAC, LIHTC, local Codes Department, etc.
- Take turns being “on-call” as part of a 24-hour emergency maintenance call schedule at a site (or at multiple sites).
- To ensure that the property is safe and maintained properly, conduct routine visual inspections of the exterior and interior of buildings, grounds, facilities, and equipment; determine whether repairs or maintenance are needed; follow-up with residents’ work orders, as directed by the Property Manager.
- Prepare interior and exterior surfaces for painting; use correct application techniques and tools; make sure all surfaces, equipment, and materials are clean when finished.
- Clean common areas frequently including: carpeting, painted surfaces, and stair areas; adhere to property owners’ and our company standards for cleanliness.
- Conduct apartment inspections and coordinate the assignment of maintenance personnel to restore the unit to a “like new” condition.
- Keep the site grounds and landscaping neat and clean according to all company standards; use all landscaping equipment safely; repair and replace concrete and asphalt walks and drives.