at Pike Industries, Inc. in Sidney, Maine, United States
Job ID: 360832
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If youre looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
QC Technician-Aggregates (Sidney, ME): We are seeking a safety minded, self-motivated candidate to work as an aggregate quality control technician. Responsibilities include but not limited to:obtaining aggregate samples from processing locations safely, analyze test results to make sure aggregate samples meet or exceed job or material specs; perform tests on materials; input data and statistically analyze data, and carry out other tasks as needed.This positions will be based out of Sidney, ME.Classification: Seasonal hourly position
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- High School diploma or equal skill level. Ability to carry out standardized laboratory tests in accordance with ASTM and AASHTO standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic operating procedures and mechanics of a crushing/screening plant helpful.
- Must be willing to perform QC duties on our paving jobs.
- Extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont when needed.
- A valid drivers license.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental an
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity